Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This-n-That

Sadie's quilt top has begun the quilting process. Here it is pinned and I already have it on Velma being quilted. Hopefully in the next couple of days I'll have it done. Since this is my first time quilting a quilt on the machine I am being a little cautious.
 
In my quest to eat healthier, I made some of our favorite muffins today. This is Bob's Red Mill recipe called Bran Flax muffins. My MIL gave me this recipe and I love it because it hides veggies really well. Mason, my older son, who is the pickiest eater I know, will eat them. Try them out. See what you think.
 

2 comments:

  1. I hope your machine quilting goes great! My machine is too particular to do it without lots of mistakes. It likes to jump over stitches leaving 1/2 inch gaps all over the place! :(

    Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

    Randi---I have to say blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope the quilting goes well on your gorgeous quilt!

    ReplyDelete