Wednesday, January 7, 2009

In my life, I'd like to:

My husband's cousins Darilyn and Krista have a great idea on their blogs and I thought I'd start the new year by making my list of 50 things I'd like to do in my life. This is similar to a goal list I suppose, not just for this year, for a lifetime. These are things I have had in my mind to do anyway, but now it will be in print. I will be adding to this list, so it is not complete...yet. Here it goes:

1. Take a trip to Europe with Chris
2. Raft the Colorado River
3. Go to Nauvoo and go through the temple
4. Take photography classes and get a great picture!
5. Travel to South Africa
6. Take my family to Disney World
7. Run another 1/2 marathon or maybe 3 or 4 (scheduled for March '09)
8. See the sacred grove in Palmyra, New York
10. Read the Book of Mormon in 90 days (started Jan '09)
11. Make nice quilts for each of my children
12. Learn how to play the piano well
13. Understand how to do geneology and submit some names
14. Run the Anchorage marathon
15. Learn how to knit (Started Dec. 2008)
16. Learn how to applique
17. Find and go berry picking near my home
18. Go on an overnight campout with my family
19. Have a Cook family reunion
20. Attend the temple at least once each month for a year
21. Take Sadie to Chincoteague to see the wild horses
22. Knit a pair of socks
23. Have a small raised bed garden
24. Learn how to tile (for my kitchen)
25. Buy a nice road bike and eventually take a biking trip with my husband
26. Make a quilt for each of my children
27. Donate hair to Locks of Love (my hair!)

2 comments:

  1. Those other photos disappeared..must be losing my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll call you when we go blueberry picking this summer. And if you want I will help you with a raised bed garden :)

    ReplyDelete