Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Quilt fabrics

They arrived! Thank you Randi of Freshsqueezedfabrics. One of my goals for this year is to make quilts for each of my children. Sadie wants all things pink, but she also likes fairies. So she chose to have this quilt made in these fabrics with the fairy fabric on the back of the quilt. The green gingham will be the binding.
 
For Derek and Mason I will be making this quilt and this quilt with these fabrics.
 
I am really excited to get started. Mason's is supposed to be first as his birthday is coming up, but I really want to make Sadie's. Maybe I like all things pink too!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. When you're finished with all your quilts, you have to teach me how to do this. I've been all over the internet trying to find bedding for Lily and haven't found anything I like well enough.

    ReplyDelete