Monday, December 21, 2009

Winter is here!

Happy First Day of Winter!
We are celebrating by going here:

This is also our first day of Christmas break and the kids are looking forward to going swimming today! Too bad we aren't outside playing in some snow instead like all those people up in good ol' Maryland. Hope you guys are enjoying the snow! S is ready for Christmas:



Isn't she so cute?! She loves her Santa hats this time of year. This one was given to her by her primary teacher at church yesterday, as were the glasses. I think she probably slept with the hat on. Who knows. I have been busy creating little things for this girl. She wants everything American Girl and I have a few things in the works.

I am also going to make some letters like the ones shown here as gifts for a couple of friends. I am really excited and I hope they turn out good. Happy creating and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment