Friday, December 18, 2009

Baby, it's cold outside...

There are many projects in the works in The Top Room. One of which required me to use a Sharpie to trace numbers. I accidentally left said marker on my ironing board the other day and the older kids took Derek up to watch TV. He busied himself with a little art...Velma received a makeover. Anyone know how to get permanent marker off of metal?
While I have been sewing and buying, it decided to snow today. Normally this is something to do the happy dance over, however, this weekend we were planning on traveling back to Maryland to see some friends. Now it looks like we will be hanging out at home. Plus, school got out early today because of the "chance" of snow. It has already stopped and the roads are wet. These southerners drive me batty sometimes. We may just have to take a trip to the mountains to find the snow if it doesn't stick. Can you see it in this picture?



Here is a little peak at another project I have been working on. I love handmade gifts, both giving and receiving. I hope little ones will like the sets I am making for them. You'll have to wait, obviously, to see the full project. I put them in the mail today!



Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. We actually have about a foot here in Winston Salem. School got out 2 hours early here also. This is the first legite snow day since we have been here and had all of these crazy snow day episodes. You will have to post finished products next week. I will be waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Clean magic erasers will wipe that right off. I promise. You can find them at target or walmart.

    ReplyDelete