Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lost Camera

So, we've lost our camera. Have you ever lost something, worth a lot of money, and feel really awful? I feel like sitting on the couch today and eating chocolate. The worst part is we can't remember exactly where it was left. We know we had it at our pinewood derby night for cub scouts but neither Chris nor I remember taking it out to the car so we are pretty sure it was left at the church. Yet, it is not showing up at the church, at least not yet. We have emailed each ward and continue to wait to see if someone is holding it to keep it safe for us, which we really hope is what is going on. It is kind of depressing and frustrating at the same time. Because of this, no pictures for what I hope to be only one posts worth. If you have our camera or know of its whereabouts, please let us know!

3 comments:

  1. I would be sick about this, too. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel awful. I hope you'll find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my heart totally aches for you! i checked mine at the airport once (i know i know...never again) and it was in pieces in my suitcase when i got back. i had 3mo without pictures....until we got my rebelxti. i felt like those 3mo were a lost secret. really hope someone is keeping it for you.

    ReplyDelete