Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bookshelves

I have enjoyed reading this blog recently. She has so many amazing ideas. One of which was a post about these bookshelves made out of rain gutters. I found a tutorial online on this other blog and then convinced my awesome husband to help me put them up in the boys room. I love them already!



Posted by Picasa

Mason loves that he has a place for not only his books, but his new Didj too. I like that the books are facing forward and the kids can see the covers. So far, so good!

4 comments:

  1. Those turned out awesome! I love how they can see the covers, I think I just may have to do the same in Hunters room..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally stealing the idea too. (We have a forward-facing bookshelf that I really like, but it's overwhelmed, and not a good place for our bunkbeds, or library books.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Katie! I love the clean look and access to awesome books!!! :)

    ReplyDelete