Thursday, June 18, 2009

My friend Cynthia and I have been out asking the business managers/owners to help out with our fund raising efforts. We have been fairly successful so far and feel like we are ready to do more! Thanks to all of the businesses who have donated and offered to have a day of fund raising for us! See the calendar to the left for more information and if you have any questions, please ask!

Today my letters went in the mail. Yay!

I have been training in this humidity...I know the weather is not as bad as it will get, but what's an Alaska girl supposed to do? I think I am going to melt away this summer, literally. In this heat, I run slower, I need more water when I run (lots of it) as it just turns to sweat and I have to get up really early, which isn't a bad thing. My ipod has been great, tracking the many miles I am running. I think I need to buy one of those cool water belts. However, I don't want to look too professional when I run! (like that can happen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment